Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
TCC Library Hotspot and Laptop Lending Program
Semester-Long Checkout Program
The Hotspot and Laptop Lending Program is a TCC program designed to assist students who demonstrate a financial and academic need for a hotspot and/or laptop. Supply is limited. One hotspot can be checked out per household.
Students who meet the following criteria are given priority for receiving hotspots and laptops:
- Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours per semester.
- Enrolled as a degree or certificate-seeking student at TCC.
- Maintains a GPA of 2.0 or above.
- Demonstrates a financial need.
- TRIO Program Participant.
Students who check out a hotspot or laptop will be required to complete an agreement form.
Terms and Conditions
- Wireless broadband device is property of the TCC Library.
- Device checks out for one semester and must be returned by the Friday after the semester ends.
- Failure to return the device on time will result in a fine of $20.
- Student will be charged a replacement fee for missing and/or damaged device and accessories. Replacement fees are as follows. Device: $140.00, Case: $20.00, Charging cord: $20.00.
- Student must comply with TCC’s Computer Use Policy while using the wireless broadband device.
- Student may not change any settings or passwords associated with the device.
- If the student drops all classes device must be returned immediately.
- The laptop is property of Tulsa Community College.
- The Student must comply with the College’s Computer Use Policy while using the laptop.
- Laptops should only be used for academic purposes.
- If the Student's enrollment drops below six hours, the device must be returned to the Metro Campus Library immediately.
- If the laptop is lost or stolen, it is the Student's responsibility to notify the Library at 918-595-7172 and complete a report to Campus Police immediately.
- Students will be held responsible for their own internet access.
- Students are responsible for downloading and installing Office 365 from MyTCC themselves.
- The College is not responsible for any lost data, documents, or applications the Student may have saved to the laptop. Devices will be restored to default meaning everything will be erased upon return.
- Students may not physically alter the laptop in any way. Alterations, including application of external skins or stickers, will be considered damage and result in charges for repair.
Technology Assistance Programs
Due to limited availability, we may not be able to provide a hotspot or laptop to everyone who applies. The Hotspot and Laptop Lending Program is funded in part by the TCC Foundation.
Metro Campus Library: 918.595.7172 | Northeast Campus Library: 918.595.7501 | Southeast Campus Library: 918.595.7701 | West Campus Library: 918.595.8010
email: Library Website Technical Help | MyTCC | © 2021 Tulsa Community College